Thursday, February 26, 2015

The Road So Far


As you may have guessed by now, I’m a hopeless Supernatural fan. And I’m crazy about cats, suns and candy (maybe that last one’s not so obvious just yet, but sooner or later you’d end up discovering it anyway…).
So, back to the Project… 
Don’t underestimate Facebook. For many, it can seem like a waste of time, but it you take a closer look you’ll find tons of wonderful artists who share their WIPs and masterpieces in their amazing FB pages. Tony DiTerlizzi, Catalina Estrada… the list is endless! 
When it comes to finding inspiration, besides the above mentioned resource, there are infinite possibilities -as long as you’re willing to take the time to surf the waters of this ever expanding ocean. 
I’d also like to credit CuteAmigurumi.com for inspiring my Windy Day monkey –these creations are so adorable that you can’t help but falling in love with every single one of them!

And I also wish to thank you for all the support you’ve been giving me! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment