Monday, July 20, 2015

Day 167: Drawing Marcenia with Randy DuBurke


Randy DuBurke's bio, in his own words:

Though I was born in Washington, Georgia and lived most of my life in New York, I have found a little garden spot in Switzerland where I live with my lovely wife, Olivia and our equally lovely children.

I have been a professional illustrator for 20 years. I have done comic book art, animation, editorial illustration, book covers and childrens' books. Here is a partial list of the publishing houses and entertainment companies I have done work for:
D.C. comics, Marvel comics, MacMillian books, Chronicle books, Scholastic books, Lee and Low books, The New York Times, M.T.V. animation.

I was awarded the 2003 Coretta Scott King/ John Steptoe award for best new talent /illustration for my first childrens' book 'The MoonRing'. I am currently devoting my time to writing and illustrating childrens' books and graphic novels.


Remember to visit Randy's Web site!

No comments:

Post a Comment